Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yule Outfit Contest 2011 closed

Rate:
After midnight of January 8th, the Yule Outfit Contest 2011 organized by Hymne, Devonna and me officially closed and we started with our hardest task - to pick the winners. We got almost 150 entries, some of them absolutely amazing and inspirational! We are voting for the 3 winners at the moment, so stay tuned for the results.

The purpose of affiliated poll was mostly to remind and encourage you, readers, to take part in the contest and find out if we promoted it well enough.


I was happy to find out that only two people (picking the 3rd and last option) didn't feel informed enough about the contest. I am also very curious to see the reactions on the winning outfits we will publish soon :)

In the new poll, I am getting back to questions about this blog - this time I want to know how often do you guys visit LoTRO Fashion. This is good to know for me in order to establish some frequency of posting - I don't want to make you bored, nor spam you with a new outfit every day not leaving room for the last outfit to shine :) 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if my entry made it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun choosing the 3 winners :)
    Must be nice to see all peoples creativity :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...