Saturday, October 1, 2011

Robbing from the rich and giving to the poor

Rate:

For within his mind he imagined
That when such matches were,
Those outlaws stout, without [all] doubt,
Would be the bowmen there.

So an arrow with a golden head
And shaft of silver white,
Who won the day should bear away
For his own proper right.

Tidings came to brave Robin Hood,
Under the green-wood tree:
'Come prepare you then, my merry men,
We'll go yon sport to see.' 

The English and Scottish Popular Ballads: Robin Hood and the Golden Arrow 

I couldn't resist making an outfit around another wonderful hat found in Dunland. The Robin Hood inspiration was suggested by my kinnie and fellow reader Brrokk. I've decided to use female model, because some of the Dunland cosmetics look weird on women - and luckily this one is not the case :) 
I also started new way of posting outfits - my best critic Loki suggested I should include bigger action screenshots, displaying the attire within the surroundings fitting role-playing background of the character. Sometimes it will be difficult, because I use the same race model for all classes (Ladriell portraying a hunter here is a lore-master in reality) so I usually won't be able to work with class skills, but I hope I will find a way how to boost the RP in other ways :) Please let me know if you like this way of posting more!

Chest: Scout's Weathered Leather Jacket, Rivendell green dye (Dunland quest)
Head: Scout's Weathered Leather Helmet, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Shoulders: Padded Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Hands: Heavy Plated Dunlending Gauntlets, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Feet: Weathered Leather Scout's Boots, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Back: Cloak of the Fallen Leaves, Rivendell green dye (store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...