Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lone rider

Rate:

A true burglar doesn't show her face. If you've met this one, her identity is probably still hidden from you, unless you belong to a very limited group of people she travels with. We know she is a hobbit (unfortunately the height difference is hard to conceal), but that's where the information ends. Her attire serves as mimicry in the dusty Lone-lands, where she currently wanders.


I bought the Steed of the Burglar for my little burg Grulka, although it definitely doesn't have not one of my favorite mount designs. Despite that, I can't deny that it's interesting and original. I tried to create a matching outfit around the chestpiece, because it has the same pattern as the pony's blanket, but I'm not entirely sure about the result. The whole outfit seems a little messy to me and I liked the version in full Pathfinder's set much better, but not original at all. I'm curious about your opinions on this one :)


Please let me know what do you think about the outfit in comments, or simply rate below the post's title :)

Chest: Jacket of Determination, umber dye (world drop)
Legs: Dwarf-make Outrider's Leggings, olive dye (T3 crafted)
Head: Ceremonial Helm of the Whirlwind, olive dye (Moria level 65 champion purple set; also available from skirmish barterer or from limited sale in the store)
Shoulders: Ceremonial Pathfinder's Shoulders, olive dye (Moria level 65 hunter purple set; also available from skirmish barterer or from limited sale in the store)
Hands: Ceremonial Pathfinder's Gauntlets, olive dye (Moria level 65 hunter purple set; also available from skirmish barterer or from limited sale in the store)
Feet: Ceremonial Pathfinder's Boots, olive dye (Moria level 65 hunter purple set; also available from skirmish barterer or from limited sale in the store)
Back: Cloak of the Algraig, olive dye (Store)

Mount: Steed of the Burglar (Store)

Emotes:
./fidget
./lookaround

5 comments:

  1. Well it most certainly is a very eclectic outfit for a little hobbit burglar! Very interesting match of non-matching pieces that somehow blend together in a very adventurous costume. I like my own hobbits more plainly dressed but I can certainly see this work for a more enterprising hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enterprising hobbit, I think Grulka would like that :D thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I think it all blends into an interesting and pleasing whole. I like that chest piece and you don't see it very often. I think I actually don't even have one in my collection. What I especially like about this outfit is how amazing the cloak and shoulders look together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting mix of armor pieces you chose to keep the color scheme of the Burlgar steed. Did you feel hindered at all by not being able to choose colors on the horse? Rohan and the warhorse customization that will come with it will give us a lot of freedom there that I'm looking forward to.

    For this outfit, I really dig how the chest piece and blanket have matching designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, excellent blog! you make blogging look easy. Your website appearance is glorious, in addition as the content!really it is unique online business concepts.
    Designers Collections

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...