Until August 30th, you have perfect chance to improve your wardrobe by some of the most appealing cosmetic items without effort put into group action. It is really easy to get Medallions of Moria nowadays, but if you're just a solo player or miss too many levels to be able to go to Moria, I really recommend checking out the store offer.
I'd like to give you another piece of advice too: sets of the Written Word/Poet's Heart, Shield-wall/Quiet Step and Whirlwind/Iron Arm share exactly the same looks with crafted Lothlórien sets:
- Ceremonial Robe (Leggings, Shoulders, Gloves, Shoes) of the Written Word/Poet's Heart = Robe (Leggings, Shoulders, Gloves, Shoes) of Lothlórien
- Ceremonial Jacket (Leggings, Shoulders, Gauntlets, Boots) of the Shield-wall/Quiet Step = Coat (Leggings, Shoulders, Gauntlets, Boots) of the Golden Wood
- Ceremonial Breastplate (Leggings, Shoulders, Gauntlets, Boots) of the Whirlwind/Iron Arm = Hauberk (Leggings, Shoulders, Gauntlets, Boots) of the Galadhrim
It might still be worth buying these items - depends on your real money vs. ingame money/level ratio :) Crafting each of the abovementioned items costs around 600 silver + 1 week cooldown and they are usually not sold on auction hall nowadays. You have to do your own math if it's worth 295 Turbine Points.
However, the head pieces of these sets are exclusive to Moria armour/ceremonial store items - Lothlórien crafted head pieces look differently (and less attractive). So it's definitely worth buying:
- Ceremonial Helm of the Shield-wall
- Ceremonial Helm of the Brazen Call
- Ceremonial Helm of the Whirlwind
- ...and the other three ceremonial Moria helms - they are all beautiful and unique!
For inspiration, check out some of outfits published on my blog which feature Moria items being on sale in store:
Sir Kay, Knight of the Round Table
Heritage of Cardolan
Hard work pays off
Into the fire
Inspiration: Rían of Bëor and Simbelmynë
Guest: Keeper of the Forgotten Fortress by Thoargile
Revel among Arnorian ruins
Guest inspiration: Haldir by Thoargile
Captain of the Greenway Garrison