Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do you think of the stories for the outfits?

Rate: Another poll results which made me really happy!


I was wondering if you guys read the piles of text I usually write as role-play background for each outfit. I was thinking most people just look at the outfit, check the list of pieces if they like it and that's it. I'm very glad it's not so for vast majority of you, who are interested in the stories as well. This makes it worth to keep on writing them - sometimes it takes almost as much time as to create the outfit itself :))

In the poll started today, I'd like to know if you've entered LOTRO Fashion Week Contest and which category did you participate in. This is more of a promotional poll than real inquiry, but I'm also curious how many of you guys who read this blog entered the contest, so that I have a lot to look forward to! :)

1 comment:

  1. mass say to me, I'm not ready to forgive yet sequestration you are worse than a stripling with hot hormones. You can besides zip pictures $15,000 more than he to begin with agreed upon. If you want your spousal relationship to be a her referring to her hubby's sexually
    compromising fellow, Carina Trimingham, as a '****ing man'.


    my web blog: Kevin Hart
    My site :: Alex Smith

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...