Thank you Hymne! For those who are interested in original Cloak of the Peacekeeper appearance, I found a nice comparison of original and bugged appearance on the forums:
- Players are now able to place any piece of armour into the wardrobe, even if they cannot wear it.
- Vendors will now restrict the sale of Reputation and Glory specific items. As a player you will still be able to see all available items but will not be allowed to purchase the item unless you meet the Reputation and Glory required to use it.
- The Isengard cosmetic armor and pocket item can now be restored to the player using the /reclaim command.
- The Cloak of the Westfold (Isengard pre-order item) appearance has been adjusted to be whiter.
- Cloak of the Peacekeeper has had its appearance fixed.
- The super-sized shield Frothskold is now normal sized for a light shield.
- There were some crafted cloaks that did not support all of the available dye colors. These cloaks have been corrected to do so.
- Examining items from links in chat windows should now properly include dye and crafter info.
Great think is our greatly anticipated lift of wardrobe restrictions really happened and cosmetic changes are very promising in general (except for the wonderful shield - see how proud it looked equipped by a hobbit :( ).