Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gentle disguise

Rate:

It's been a long time since Brewbelly left her home in Tuckborough. That's the last time she remembers she could have some undisturbed sleep, dreaming about pleasant things only. After a long long journey towards ever darker places, trying to be courageous while her heart was trembling, she sighted the beauty of the Peaceful Glade. Immediately, it reminded her of her peaceful youth, and after a long time she took a nap under a waterfall, being surrounded only by immerse nature around her. What a lovely day!


Brewbelly, despite being one of two characters I play actively, has been probably the most neglected until now. I don't play much, so I usually do instances with my main hunter and Brewbelly just struggles to get to level cap and stays there after every major update. Today, when Fashion Maven was supposed to be around, I realized I neglected her more than my fashion dolls even in outfitting. So I finally made her an outfit expressing her personality - gentle lady hobbit, yet always up to any mischief without serious consequences :)

How do you like this outfit? Please, leave your feedback in comments!

Chest: Tattered Robe of the Dunland Sage, rose dye (Dunland quest)
Shoulders: Padded Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, black dye (Dunland quest)
Hands: Traveler's Road-worn Bracers, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Back: Cloak of the Galadhrim, black dye (Quest: Vol. II, Book 7, Chapter 9: The Worries of Lord Celeborn)

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Aegthil says that pink is the new black. I guess you got the best of both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and sending my cheers to the Fool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story and screenshots!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...